At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla®, Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. We are 4,000 UK and 19,000 global employees at the heart of it. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Executive to join the Value Retail Business Unit in our commercial team. In this role you will report to the Business Unit Director and will be based at our head office in Leeds. As Business Executive you will provide day to day support to the Business Managers & Shopper Marketing Manager. You will also have the opportunity to manage various projects.
As Business Executive some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing timely administrative support to the Business Managers where applicable
- Coordinating & managing daily delivery/shortage issues for named customers
- Managing the administrative element of the promotion processes
- Supporting Business Managers on named projects to gain wider understanding of total Arla business
- Understanding customers’ business & needs & helping develop relevant plans to deliver revenue growth
- Raising PO numbers and arranging sample orders
- Implementing code concessions when needed to minimise waste
- Liaising with accounts regarding debt management
- Managing invoices for specified accounts
You will have a working knowledge of category management principles as well as a broad understanding of retail. You will be skilled at building relationships and influencing internal and external stakeholders and will also have negotiating skills. Ideally you will be degree educated and will also have commercial experience within an FMCG environment. For the right candidate there is an opportunity for longer term customer P&L management.
Please apply online as soon as possible but no later than 26th September
Please apply via this link