Do you want to develop your career with a global and dynamic FMCG company? We are currently looking to recruit a Business Manager to join the Arla Pro Foodservice Division.
Foodservice is a strategic growth priority and is the fastest growing channel within Arla UK. Foodservice is a varied and dynamic marketplace with Arla customers ranging from national wholesalers to high street end user restaurant chains.
In this role you will report to the Director for Wholesale & Cash & Carry and will be based at our head office in Leeds.
As Business Executive you will have account management responsibilities managing a portfolio of customers as well as providing support to the business managers.
As Business Executive – Foodservice some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Full P&L account responsibility with a number of customer accounts – across foodservice wholesale and convenience
- Managing all aspects from sales reporting, business planning, forecasting, promotions, terms, debt including all associated administration
- Establish and develop business plan to grow existing business and drive new opportunities within existing customers
- Coordinating & managing daily delivery/shortage issues for named customers
- Managing invoices for specified accounts to ensure debt is kept below target levels
- Develop the plan and support at key customer trade shows and industry events to activate Arla brands and drive ArlaPro awareness
- Supporting Business Managers on named projects to gain wider understanding of total Arla Foodservice channel
- Working with the Foodservice Graduates to develop key selling skills and support building the foodservice talent pipeline
To be successful in this role you will be a graduate-level, results driven individual, with 2-3 years experience commercial role within FMCG.
You will have a working knowledge of category management principles and some commercial frontline experience working with customers.
You will have good organisational and numerical skills with history of managing complex situations to a positive outcome
You will be skilled at building relationships and influencing internal and external stakeholders
Ideally you will be degree educated and will also have commercial experience of foodservice within an FMCG environment.
The closing date for this role is 27th June.
Please apply via this link