We are currently looking to recruit a Business Executive to join the Asda commercial team. In this role you will report to the Business Controller for the Asda Business Unit and will be based at our head office in Leeds. As an integral part of the team, the primary role of the Business Executive will be to provide day to day support to the Business Managers & wider team whilst fostering close working relationships with counterparts in the customer.
As Business Executive some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing timely administrative support to the Business Managers where applicable
- Supporting Business Managers on named projects to gain wider understanding of total Arla business
- Understanding customers’ business needs & helping develop relevant plans to deliver revenue growth
- Raising PO numbers and arranging sample orders
- Liaising & influencing internal stakeholders regarding debt & invoice management
- Building positive working relationships with relevant external stakeholders
Ideally, you will be degree educated. Experience of the FMCG retail environment would be beneficial but is not essential to being successful in gaining this position. You will have the skills to build, develop and maintain relationships along with demonstrating the ability to influence and gain commitment from both internal and external stakeholders.
The closing date for this role is 23rd July.
Please apply via this link