Do you have a background in consulting, business development or perhaps as a top graduate from a large, international company? Are you ready for a position which can be a stepping stone to a future leadership position in Arla Foods? Then join us on an exciting journey to both participate in and drive projects while gaining a huge insight into our global business.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of Arla Foods’ corporate strategy execution office. You will be based in Aarhus, and you should expect 25-50 travel days per year.
Build your business development and consulting toolbox
As our new business development manager, you will join our corporate strategy execution team and participate in projects across Arla Foods, including growth strategies, turnaround strategies, M&A agenda and corporate strategy projects. In particular, you will:
- Participate in and drive projects in close collaboration with senior members of the team, making sure that we deliver our projects on time and of high quality while securing commitment from our stakeholders.
- Learn from the best through on-the-job coaching and guidance to ensure that you are heading in the right direction and continuously developing.
- Have a global role covering many markets and geographies, and you will work across the full value chain from supply chain to marketing and sales.
The position offers you an excellent opportunity to further build your business development and consulting toolbox. This could also be the platform for an international career and expatriation in one of our markets abroad.
Results driven business professional with analytical expertise
- You have a business or finance degree at master’s level and 2 years’ strategy consulting experience, giving you a well-stocked analytical toolbox that allows you to quickly acquaint yourself with new projects.
- Alternatively, you could have experience with business development, corporate finance or perhaps as a top graduate from a large global company or equivalent.
- Your analytical approach and strategic mind-set combined with your project management skills enable you to lead projects independently.
- An excellent command of PowerPoint, Excel and English is a must, and FMCG experience is a plus.
You should be a skilled communicator and change agent with an extrovert attitude and an open mind as you will be working across many markets and stakeholders. Your level of drive lies far above average, and your can-do attitude enables you to challenge the status quo and come up with ambitious solutions.
Application and contact
Please apply as soon as possible. We will review all incoming applications on an ongoing basis. For additional information, please contact Senior Consultant, Talent Acquisition, Britta Vissing on +45 87 33 28 80.
Please apply via this LINK