Do you want to kick off your career in a high growth company? Would you like to join a team of stellar Business Developers who play a key role in driving our company forward? Then take your career to the next level in a business with a high level of ambition matching the pulse in a growth industry.
Support for the executive management team
This is a unique opportunity to join a group of 5 Business Developers, working closely with top management to support business excellence and future growth in Arla Foods Ingredients. As an independent company within the Arla Foods Group, our vision is to become the true global leader in value-added milk based ingredients. You will join the team and if you are up for a steep learning curve, you will quickly get to set your mark on the various projects we work on to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
The position is based in Aarhus, Denmark.
About the job
As our new Business Development Associate, you will be working on projects which span the entire value chain to analyse which areas can help move our business – in terms of new markets, partners, strategy plans or investment opportunities. You will be highly involved in the business and participate in projects, and your responsibilities include:
- Helping to execute on critical initiatives such as partnerships, joint ventures, etc. to meet our strategic goals and participate in the process from screening through evaluation, negotiation and implementation
- Taking part in development and implementation of a 2025 Strategy for Arla Foods Ingredients and further support strategy development with our Joint Ventures
- Create business cases and investment proposals, material for board meetings, presentations for customers and partners
- Evaluating new initiatives for performance, market analysis, develop business cases, assist organisation in creation of business plans, etc.
As you get to know our business and participate in numerous projects, you will become more of an independent player in driving development opportunities.
You may just have finalized your studies, but your strong analytical skills combined with a financial toolbox permits you to challenge status quo and you are anxious to try out your theory in practice to spot new growth areas. In addition, you are naturally driven by a strong interest in creating rewarding relationships. And as your role is highly dependent on analysing complex tasks and communicating them in an understandable fashion, you must be able to condense large amounts of information into high quality decision proposals.
- You have a finance or economics degree or similar at Master’s level and graduated with excellent results
- You have relevant experience from student jobs and/or internships – or maybe even 2-3 years in management consulting or strategy and business development in an international company
- You have already started supplying your toolbox of financial and analytical skills, enabling you to tackle complex financial modelling and valuation
- You can communicate clearly to many different stakeholders across a global set-up and have an ability to connect to colleagues at different levels – from plant floor to top-level executives
- You are able to condense large amounts of information to create high quality decision proposals
- You are fluent in English
Send your application
Please apply as soon as possible. We will continuously invite candidates for further process and will get back to you once we have reviewed your application thoroughly. For additional information, please call Senior Business Development Manager Gorm Kristensen at +45 8938 1406.
Please apply via this link