We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our commercial team in Leeds on a 12 month fixed term contract. Reporting to the Shopper Marketing Controller, the Business Analyst is a key member of the Shopper Investment Team, providing excellence in terms of promotional analysis and understanding, and delivering support to the wider commercial team in the development of promotional strategies and plans
This role represents a unique opportunity to change how Arla UK uses data to make informed business decisions, through driving improvements in business process and reporting.
The focus is to establish the most effective mechanics to convert shoppers into buyers, understanding the financial ROI as well as the impact on other KPIs (penetration, frequency, WOP).
Some of your key responsibilities in this role could include:
- Monthly and weekly promotion reporting, utilizing inputs from a variety of sources including financial systems and market data (Nielsen and KWP)
- Management of the Promotions Database, liaising with key stakeholders to ensure accuracy of data
- Key user of the Promotions Modelling Tool, producing scenario plans to optimize investment, with quantified impact on key metrics
- Lead contact for promotions optimization projects with external agency
- Development of improved promotional management processes and tools
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Has a track record of designing and automating reports
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools (Power BI/Tableau) would be advantageous
- Good communication skills with the ability to articulate findings and trends successfully
- Desire to own problems and find creative solutions
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with an analytical, problem-solving degree, to develop their skills in a key commercial role. Equally this could also be suitable for a more experienced Business Analyst/ Executive that is looking for a fresh challenge.
Application and contact
The closing date for this role is 25th March.
Please apply via this LINK