Behind every build or upgrade of factories worldwide is a team dedicated to driving the projects and handling everything from CAPEX management to machine documentation.
Would you like to take part in leading such a team?
We are a part of Arla Foods Ingredients – an independent company within the Arla Foods Group with the ambition to become the true global leader of the value-added whey business. We produce and market specialised protein ingredients for the global medical nutrition, sports nutrition and functional food industry.
“We are constantly purchasing new production equipment, upgrading production lines and constructing and optimising our site. This requires brilliant technical designers and assistants to keep all of the processes running smoothly – and a great leader to keep them motivated and efficient,” says Vivi Ravn Møller, Senior Manager of Building & Construction.
About the job
In this role, you will lead, manage and develop our technical designers and project assistants with a focus on securing the right competencies and ensuring quality throughout our processes. There are currently 9 of them in the team.
You will also be the senior manager’s closest support unit, helping with managing the project leaders within the team, handling strategic CAPEX processes, improving operations and ensuring work safety.
Your tasks include:
• Managing personnel by handling performance evaluations, recruitment interviews as well as the planning and registration of work hours
• Coordinating troubleshooting and maintenance of on-site equipment and applying lean to continually improve operational performance
• Ensuring effective resource prioritisation in consultation with other functional leads
• Reporting on status of lines and equipment based on OEE and providing input on relevant spare parts stock, materials and other technical aspects
• Setting up and updating BOM for the maintenance department
Who are you?
Being very organised, you are always on top of different processes and documentation. You are also a true people person, knowing when to be present and extra attentive and when to give space to your team members, letting them work independently.
• Possess leadership experience – previous experience with lean is a great plus
• Have a technical background, either through a degree or professional experience – maybe as a machine engineer/specialist, production technologist, maintenance supervisor, plant superintendent or similar
• May be familiar with machinery directives and programmes such as PLM, AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS or Revit, though it is not a prerequisite
• Are fluent in English and Danish
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply as soon as possible, since we are conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.
For additional information, please call Vivi Ravn Møller, Senior Manager of Building & Construction, on +45 72 17 78 65.
Please apply via this link.