At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Buko®, Kærgarden®, Arla Skyr ® and Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favorite in many German households.
If building loved brands is your passion and if you have a strong commercial drive, an excellent ability to create results through collaboration across teams and strong analytical skills, you would be the right person for this role.
We are currently looking for a Brand manager Kaergarden/Yellow Cheese Portfolio. Kaergarden is one of Arla Germany’s key brands and supporting the ambitious brand growth agenda is key part of the role. The other part of the position is dedicated to manage the Arla Yellow Cheese portfolio incl. driving potential future platforms.
You will be based at Arla Germany Head Office in Düsseldorf.
- Developing and driving brand strategies and plans in alignment with local and global teams to deliver short and long-term volume, turnover, profit and brand equity growth through excellent execution of the brand/category strategy
- Support the development of innovation strategy and ensure effective delivery as well as delivering annual brand plan activities to meet KPIs in alignment with strategic objectives and within budget
- Monitoring performance of the brand and the success of initiatives and recommending actions to strengthen the brand and partnering with agencies to develop compelling ideas and engaging platforms including 360 degree channel activation plan
- Defining new and creative ways to ensure branded growth in an increasing competitive environment
- You will have min. 3 years marketing/brand management experience within the FMCG industry with a strong track record of brand understanding, brand purpose and positioning
- You have experience with creating new product concepts from insights into execution.
- You will also have a degree (B.Sc / M.Sc.) within a marketing or business related discipline.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to provide leadership to project and cross-functional teams, demonstrating both commercial acumen and effective time and project management.
- Good communication skills are essential for this position along with the ability to work well with others as part of a team.
- You are used to work within an international company with matrix structures and interaction between regional and international organizations.
- Finally, you have profound knowledge of the German market and speak German and English language business fluent.
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Elena Sambaliotis (Consultant Talent Acquisition) at +49 211 47231 412
Please apply via this link
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Arla Foods Deutschland has chosen carefully selected external vendors (“Headhunter”) to work on specific roles and we hold long term working relationship with them. Arla Foods Deutschland is not seeking any new partners until further notice. Therefore we are asking you to refrain from any contact requests by phone, e-mail or in any other way towards any Arla Foods representatives. Please note that all candidate resumes that are send to us without a written and signed search assignment will be deemed made available free of costs.