At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Starbucks®, Arla Ihana®, Arla Luonto+® and Arla &More® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. Our local and global employees are at the heart of everything we do. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We are currently looking to recruit a Brand and Category Manager to join our marketing team at our office in Sipoo.
If you have a strong commercial drive, an excellent ability to create results through collaboration across teams and strong analytical skills, you would be the right person for this role.
As Brand and Category Manager you will manage and develop our Private Label and Milk Based Beverage (MBB) portfolios. In Private Label category you will be working with cross category products and in MBB your focus will be implementing your global assets of Starbucks brand into Finnish market as well as seeking for new opportunities for Arla brand. You will help to build compelling category and brand plans across the marketing mix and consistently deliver brilliant brand activation, in order to connect with and impact consumers and shoppers and grow the category.
The key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Manage and develop our Private Label portfolio together with marketing and sales team with close cooperation with our customers.
- Drive total MBB performance across category by implementing our local marketing strategy, securing strong buy-in, alignment and ambitious brand plans
- Develop and drive Starbucks brand strategy and plan in cooperation and coordination with the global team
- Deliver short and long-term volume, turnover, profit and brand equity growth in line with the brand/category strategy
- Support the development of innovation strategy and ensure effective delivery
- Deliver annual brand plans to meet KPIs, aligned to strategic objectives and within budget
- Track performance of the brand and the success of initiatives and recommending actions to strengthen the brand
- Partner with agencies to develop compelling creative ideas and engagement platforms including 360-degree channel activation plan
- Lead the creation of strong consumer insight led shopper plans to ensure consistent and engaging brands across categories
For this position you need to have a degree within a marketing or business-related discipline. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to provide leadership to key project and cross-functional teams, demonstrating both commercial acumen and effective time and project management. Good communication skills are essential for this position along with the ability to work well with others as part of a team. You will be creative, confident and outgoing with a true passion for brands and product management to achieve marketing excellence. On a personal level, you have a strong combination of strategic thinking and a creative mind. Finally, you have an understanding of the Finnish FMCG market and speak Finnish and English language business fluent.
What do we offer?
We are committed to your professional development by offering interesting challenges and support to accelerate your growth. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you and you’ll join a food company who produces nutritious and tasty household-favorite brands in a way that make things better for our customers and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than October 26th, 2018.
Please apply via this link.