Do you have a passion for Big Data and Analytics, experience with agile ways of working and want to be instrumental in Arla’s data transformation? If you can answer yes to these questions, then you need to be part of our Advanced Analytics journey. You will join our IT Solutions team with 90+ other colleagues located in Denmark, Germany, Poland, Sweden and UK.
A value driven Data Engineer, who has the passion for securing data for the organisation
You will join the advanced analytics and big data program and be a key part of the team where you will be working closely with data scientists and developers to secure Arla’s future data vision.
You will be adept in cutting edge technologies, a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done and effective in working independently or collaboratively. You will also take on the following responsibilities:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Be part of building the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including, product, data and design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
You will travel approx. 20 days per year to meet colleagues and partners around the world.
- You have a master degree within IT or other relevant areas with a minimum 3 years of experience in data engineering
- It is beneficial to have experience in working agile
- You speak and write English effortlessly and can communicate to across multiple stakeholder groups
Application & Contact
Please apply before 22 October 2017. For any further questions please contact Guy Galloway Smith on +45 9131 1720
Please apply via this link.