We are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Brand Manager to join our marketing team at our head office in Leeds. As Assistant Brand Manager you will support the local execution of the category and milk brand strategies and will report to a Brand Manager. This role is a great opportunity for candidates looking for a future in brand management.
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate a genuine passion for brands, a can do attitude with a real desire to deliver and the enthusiasm to be part of one of the most successful marketing departments in FMCG.
Your key responsibilities in the role will include:
- Supporting the milk marketing team in delivering all aspects of the 1-3 year brand plan.
- Taking an active role in key brand projects such as NPD with specific responsibility to manage and launch commercial innovations, seasonal and on-pack promotions and packaging changes.
- Monitoring and reporting on brand and category health, working with our category team and using Kantar and Nielsen (training will be provided on these systems)
- Developing and delivering brand shopper marketing campaigns with the shopper team
- Delivering digital and social activations including briefing and managing some of our BTL agencies
- Providing admin support including managing the budget trackers, purchase order processing, organisation of meetings and file management
Managing and actively driving own projects
With a degree in either a marketing or business related discipline you will ideally have previous marketing experience working within an FMCG environment. Good communication skills are essential for this position along with the ability to work well with others as part of a cross-functional team. You will be self-motivated, confident and outgoing with a genuine desire to succeed and go the extra mile.
The closing date for this role is 18th February.
Please apply via this link.