At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world-class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Join us as a trainee in the summer internship programme, and become part of our team.
If you are willing to develop your experience in the area of procurement, accountancy or HR, you are the one we are looking for!
Turning activities into opportunities
Your main focus will be:
- gaining experience in your area of expertise and support your colleagues in daily work;
- learning about processes and procedures within your department;
- participating actively in your teams’ assignments.
Another important part of your job will be delivering a smooth and efficient running of the daily work according to your department’s goals, meeting new people and handling tasks assigned by the supervisor.
For trainees in Arla Summer Internship Program we have prepared exciting journey which will prepare them to professional career in large organization. Together with other participants of the program they will be able to share their experience and views.
Sharing Arla values
In regard of continuous growth of our Shared Service Centre in Gdańsk we are currently looking for students or graduates of finance, accounting, economics, management, Scandinavian or German studies or similar area, who will take part in our Arla Summer Internship Programme.
To be successful in our company you have to speak English fluently (min. B2 level). We are looking for ambitious people who want to challenge themselves with the unique opportunity of working in fast-paced environment. In addition we expect the candidate to have attention to details and accuracy.
What you can expect from us:
- Paid internship from July till September in our Shared Services Centre in Gdansk (Neptun Office)
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place
- Professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox 360 and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this link