Do you want to boost your finance career in a global FMCG company? We are currently looking to recruit a Head of Accounting Sweden & Finland to join us at our Stockholm office. In this role you will report to the Director for Accounting and will be responsible for managing a Swedish and Finnish Accounting team of five colleagues. The role is part of a Corporate Finance team that span across all core countries in the Arla Group and is headed from the global head office in Denmark.
You will be seated in Arla Foods Sweden and report to Lars Jepsen, Director; Head of Accounting at Arla Foods
• Leading and developing a highly skilled accounting team (five colleagues) in Sweden and Finland.
• Pro-actively seeking knowledge about new business initiatives (incl. M&A’s, legal reorganization, commercial deals, restructurings) and together with the tax team assess, advise and report on the accounting, VAT and tax impact.
• Developing a strong partnership with local CEOs and Head of Communication on external financial reporting matters, taking responsibility for ensuring all relevant stakeholders are appropriately informed.
• Leading accurate and timely month- and year-end reporting to the group consolidation team in accordance with IFRS principles and ensuring full IFRS compliance on all new business initiatives within Sweden and Finland.
• Leading the statutory financial statements process for all Swedish and Finnish legal entities in accordance with local accounting and reporting practice
• Managing the relationship with external auditors to ensure an efficient and value adding external audit process for all Swedish and Finnish legal entities
• Challenging and supporting ways of working to secure harmonization, efficiency and effectiveness of global accounting processes and internal controls
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with significant post qualified experience gained within an accounting role, with previous experience in an audit background. Will be able to demonstrate strong people management and stakeholder management skills with a proven track record of excellent prioritisation. You will have an up to date and thorough understanding of IFRS and will also be comfortable using ERP systems and understanding related processes. With an open mindset you will be confident working as part of a global team in a large and complex cross-border matrix organisation.
You should also have a GROWTH MINDSET, which means that you can learn to do anything you want, challenges help you grow, feedback is constructive, you like to try new things and failure is an opportunity to grow. Finally, as a fast learner, you will have the skills to keep abreast of the changing regulatory landscape.
The ad will be removed when we have the right candidate, so please apply today!
Please apply via this link.