As a Area Sales Manager, you are responsible in implementing departmental sales & distribution objectives set by the BU Manager and to supervise the day to day sales operation in the assigned area in a responsible manner and in accordance to set targets, business plan and standards.
Duties and responsibilities
- Organize, supervise, coach members of the sales team, making sure that all set targets are consistently met.
- Manage the accounts within the assigned area/ account.
- Develop and maintain customer relationship. Visit customers regularly.
- Develop and implement together with the customer the yearly sales strategy.
- Conduct periodical sales meetings internally and externally.
- Analyze sales data and report findings to the superiors. Keep track of client information, forecast future trends.
- Plan the routes in the area, as well as the daily activities
- Coach and train the direct reports.
- Ensure that the promotion plans are communicated to the customers and sales staff and correctly implemented .
- Responsible for the collection in the area/ account.
- Organize the yearly vacation plan, staff transfer and vacation replacement for sales staff.
- Responsible for all company assets in his area/ account.
- Prepare and evaluate yearly KPIs for the direct reports.
- Calculate monthly commission scheme, OT and any other required reports.
- Ensure that operations comply with company rules and values.
- Propose and initiates listings, BDA & display agreements with customers.
- Suggest key objectives for coming periods to BU, in line with the customer and channel strategy and the category objectives.
- Ensure that job tasks stated in job descriptions for his staff are being executed.
- Approve sales invoices / GRVs / temporary displays.
- Control market return within the agreed limit.
- Maintain all records required by the BU manager in relation to promotion conducted, marketing budgets spent outlet wise etc..
- Take steps to improve visibility of products.
- Ensuring delivery, sales and merchandisers vehicles are hygienic and clean before being dispatched to market, a regular follow up with SC team to maintain the same.
- Perform any other jobs assigned by BU.
Experience and competence
- A Sales experience of at least 4 years within the FMCG in Traditional Trade
- People management experience of 2- 3 years
- Ability to motivate and lead others
- Capable of managing a diversified team
- An expert in understanding sales market and trends
- Analytical skills and an aptitude for figures
- Excellent negotiator
- Willingness to take calculated risk
- UAE driving license
- Well organized, problem-solving attitude highly motivated
- Proactive, enthusiastic, able to work independently
- Outgoing and good socializing skills
- Able to build a rapport easily with individuals from different backgrounds
- Fast learner, flexible
- Good time management, persistent and effective
- Strong in communication
- Team player
Application and contact
Please send your application 15-05-2019 at the latest. We’re screening applications on an ongoing basis. For additional information please call Ziad Fakhoury, Business Unit Manager, at +971 65346767
Please apply via this LINK