At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. In our well-established Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world-class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
We are looking for young, ambitious people with fresh perspective and the need for inner growth. Join our team and start your new adventure in the most hygge company in Tricity!
Driven by your passion and creativity, you will have a chance to influence on Arla's employer branding strategies.
Main expectations towards Arla Ambassadors:
- design and fulfill activities that promote Arla GSS
- represent Arla during job fairs, conferences and other company events
- engagement in organization of Arla days, especially plan, recruitment and promotion of the event
- arrange the promotion of Arla at universities
- realize other tasks associated with Employer Branding
- Facebook upgrade – target to reach is 2000 fans until the end of June 2018
Sharing Arla values
Another important part of your journey with us will be meeting and establishing connections with our employees who will share with you their knowledge and experience of working in Arla Foods.
Arla Ambassadors will benefit from:
- Gaining experience in running Employer Branding projects
- Taking part in internal trainings
- Being a member of Arla Ambassadors society and developing by working in a group under real EB projects
- Cooperating with Arla employees
- Taking part in company’s initiatives and selected events
- MultiSport card and city card funded by the company
In regard to continuous growth of our Shared Service Centre in Gdańsk we are currently looking for students who will represent Arla on the student scene, spreading Arla values: lead, sense, create.
To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently. We are looking for ambitious students who want to challenge themselves with an independent role of the ambassador in international fast-changing company. Therefore, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. In addition, we expect the candidate to be well organized to be able to combine the role of Ambassador with studies. This is an additional activity, not a permanent job.
Help improve the everyday life of millions
Please send your application to HR department via link