At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla®, Castello® and Lurpak® – brands like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
In continuously developing the Agile Release Train “My Digital Workspace” we are looking for talents to join the team in a role of a Product Owner.
Your new job will be based in Gdansk, Poland where you will become part of a global Arla IT Solutions organisation with headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark.
A value driven and proactive Product Owner, who is responsible for setting the direction for the agile team
You are used to work in a team, and you will be the go to person to deliver scalable quality IT solutions. You will help to ensure the direction is clear for all team members and reporting progress to the Agile Management team and stakeholders. You have a very good understanding of how to secure stability of the delivered solution.
At the same time, you can present your ideas and professionally, and gain stakeholder buy-in. You possess strong communication and business change management skills.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Have close collaboration with the teams to ensure the approach always bring minimum viable product to the business owners
- Participate in Team Meetings – daily scrum, iteration planning and bring continuous improvement to the team and ways of working
- Engage and ensure alignment to the Business Owners and other stakeholders
- Helps the team to produce high value products
- Monitor and report progress
- Motivate and challenge the team
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written English
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across teams as well as on the senior and executive level
- Ability to interact with both business, operations and development teams
- Proven ability to work in virtual teams across geographical locations
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Knowledge of agile methodology and scrum is an asset
Help improve the everyday life of millions
To us, it’s not just about making dairy products. It’s about providing the ingredients vital to everyday life. For additional information, please contact Release Train Product Manager, Anna Kristensen at: Anna.Kristensen@arlafoods.com
Please apply via this link