Do you want to be part of a high performing IT team and take our ways of working to the next level? Are you an ambitious, proactive, self-driven individual and at the same time a team player with strong experience with agile ways of working and facilitation? If yes, you now have a great opportunity to develop your career in IT Solutions in Arla.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As an Agile Coach, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
You will be part of a team with 10 colleagues in Aarhus and Gdansk supporting 11 Agile release Trains (SAFE – Scaled Agile Framework) in constantly improving how they work. We work with many different types of improvements, but our main focus is to ensure a truly agile mindset/ways of working and empowerment of the teams. You will be involved in training activities and facilitation of workshops and communities of practice.
Who are you?
- You have a few years of experience with agile ways of working (Scrum, Kanban), agile coaching, facilitation and organizational change management
- Strong business/organizational change management skills
- Global mindset, strong collaboration and facilitation skills as you will change behaviour of your colleagues across the globe
- High engagement and energy as we are always on the move and looking for new ways to improve how we work
- Strong ability and willingness to challenge current ways of working
- Fluent English skills
What do we offer?
- Relocation package
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets etc.
- Professional induction in a new position
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the building
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
Please apply via this link.