Are you ready to be part of the Modern Agile Team that improves ways of working for various parts of the Arla business?
At Arla we’re implementing new ways of working, including Modern Agile, Scrum, Design Sprinting and related methods, different tools but based on the same basic principles. The aim is to make people think and behave differently.
So, if you are a great team player that likes big challenges and has a relevant educational background, this is your opportunity to take a cross-organisational role.
Agile Coach & Business Change manager in the Modern Agile Team
While the IT organisation in Arla has come a long way with its agile transformation, it’s still early days for the rest of the organisation. Now you can team up with the rest of us and help making the organisation work in a more motivating and efficient way. Our team is pushing the organisation towards a culture where teams are self-organised, focus is on value creation, decisions are taken at the level where the knowledge is, we’re always ready for change and learnings. You will join a small dedicated team, collaborating with a wide group of stakeholders from very different areas of the organisation.
As an Agile Coach & Business Change Manager you will be:
- Facilitating workshops using e.g. Design Sprint principles
- Driving communication activities related to implementation of new ways of working
- Driving implementation of new ways of working, thinking and behaving
- Coaching teams and individuals
- Part of setting direction for the Modern Agile activities in Arla
Do you have what it takes?
As an excellent team player, you know how to motivate and engage your stakeholders when delivering a message. You can build trust on different organisational levels, you are open-minded and enjoy exploring new ideas. People in general and how we think, act and cooperate is paramount knowledge to you.
- You hold a Master’s Degree or alternatively you will demonstrate a proven track record within a relevant field. Several types of backgrounds can be relevant.
- You are motivated by driving initiatives and thrive on being on the forefront.
- You have knowledge about and experience with modern ways of working e.g. Agile methods, Design Sprinting, Lean Startup.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Hans Grønnebæk Hansen at +45 89 38 17 98.
Please apply via this LINK