Join our newly created team in Service Delivery department! Our Global Shared Service starts a new project that has never been done in our Shared Service before. The job will give you possibility to work in close collaboration with Arla farmers who with no doubts are most important part of our organisation - they are the owners of Arla Foods. With this job you will have also the opportunity to learn about our organization’s values and standards we are following on daily basis.
About the job
As an Administration Support, you will:
- Check and insert data from farmer’s documentation into our database,
- Send correspondence to our farmers,
- Confirm status of documentation to farmers via sms
- Ensure quality of all stages of the process
- Report on status of tasks
Who are you?
- Fluent in English (in writing and reading)
- Additional language like Danish, Swedish, German, Dutch or French would be an asset
- Attention to details
- Basic MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Fast learner (to learn new process and adjust easily if the process changes)
- Able to work under time pressure (within a strict time frames)
What do we offer?
- Participation in a temporary project (up to 2 months)
- A full-time or a part-time job (at least 20 hours per week)
- Flexible working hours (between 7:00-17:00)
- Collaboration across cultures and borders
- Possibilities to continue your career at Arla later on
- Opportunity to participate in students internship
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via this link.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.