At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla®, Castello® and Lurpak® – brands like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
For our ARLA office in Senegal we are looking for an experienced
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Responsible for handling the general ledger and the day-to day company’s accounting operations
- Deliver efficiently on accounting tasks in a timely fashion based on support and coaching from manager and regional Finance Manager.
- Closing and consolidation of accounts, carrying out provisions and accruals
- Prepare documentation, reporting and analyses for tax, statutory and internal audit. Assist with resolution of tax, statutory and internal audits.
- Cash flow management and budgeting
- Credit control and working capital.
- Monitors and records banking payments and administers all activities related to the petty cash.
- Manages vendors payables and customers account receivables: maintain files and documentation accurately, pays invoices in a timely manner within company policy, post customers payments to open account.
- Responsible for the payment of daily production workers.
- Liaise with accounting firm for monthly salary disbursement.
- Manages all activities related to cash register; provides daily financial position
Requirements and qualifications:
- A profound theoretical understanding of accounting models and tools combined with a strong in-depth knowledge and understanding of accounting principles.
- Knowledge in leading ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Relevant academic background (B.Sc or M.Sc degree) supported with a professional accounting certification.
- Minimun 3 years’ experience in finance or accounting roles preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Fluency in French and English is required
Help improve the everyday life of millions
To us, it’s not just about making dairy products. It’s about providing the ingredients vital to everyday life.
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Elena Sambaliotis (Consultant Talent Acquisition) at +49 211 47231 412
Search Firms are kindly requested to refrain from calling or proactively proposing candidate resumes
Please apply via this link.