At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdańsk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world-class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR services.
Thanks to your passion and dedication you'll have the chance to support service and performance culture along with our team. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do.
What will be your main focus?
- Close cooperation with the internal clients and vendors in meantime using your language skills (English, Swedish, Danish)
- Verification and posting of incoming documents
- Vendor accounts reconciliations
- Quality assurance of SAP accounting data
- Team cooperation in order to improve processes
- Another important part of your job will be sorting, scanning of incoming documents applying standard procedures and country specific guidelines set up by each of the responsible country team.
- You will be participating in cross-departmental projects and fulfilling other accounting tasks as requested by the executive.
What we expect form you?
- Holding BA or MA degree will be a strong advantage
- Motivation to develop current accounting and finance knowledge
- Experience in Fin & Accounting or Administration field
- Very good English language skills
- Very good command of English, Swedish or Danish.
What you can expect from us?
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Work in an international team and matrix structure
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this link.