At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products.
In our well-established Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world-class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Join us as the Accountant and you'll become a vital part of our company. As well-established Financial Shared Service in Tricity we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
At Arla you will find a dynamic, international environment with colleagues who share a passion for what they do. You will be challenged professionally and personally and will have plenty of opportunities to realize your ambitions.
Your main responsibilities
- Reconciliation of vendor account
- Matching invoice with purchase order
- Contacting the customer regarding overdue items
- Resolving customers’ claims and investigating reasons for deductions from payments
- Reconciliation of balance sheet
- Intercompany reconciliation,
- Fixed assets- capitalization and depreciation
What we expect from you
We are currently looking for graduates of finance and accounting or similar area with 1-2 years’ experience in accounting function in SSC/BPO organization or major company. Customer service skills will be beneficial, as well as knowledge of SAP or other ERP.
To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently and use MS Excel on advanced level. If you know other language like German, Swedish, Danish, French or Dutch – we will also make a good use of it.
You would be expected to show ‘can-do’ attitude and maintain good communication along with the team. Therefore, team orientation and proactivity in dealing with issues are needed. We are looking for highly-motivated people who want to challenge themselves with the unique experience of working in an international environment, requiring frequent contact with customers and system data analysis. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
What you can expect from us
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please send your application to HR department via following link: here