At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. In Shared Services Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Apply for a Team Leader position and you'll become a vital part of Accounts to Report Department. We are looking for a person with the ability to create a vision, lead the team and operate with an international perspective.
A natural leader business approach
With your passion and dedication, you'll be responsible for the service and performance that will make a significant contribution to A2R department and project delivery.
You will be responsible for:
- operational management, resources and daily organization in A2R team
- timely delivery on operations like reconciliation, month-end activities accordingly to Arla's closing table
- ensuring compliance with external regulatory requirements, IC standards
- preparing the delivery of validated data to Business Groups and Corporate in accordance to current timetable, actively participating in SMF meeting
- maintaining and developing good relationship with all stakeholders in other Finance departments and Corporate Finance
- enable the team in order to deliver and support Arla growth
- ensuring a service and performance culture within GL team
You would be expected to keep up-to-date process documentation and IT development within A2R. Another important part of your job will be knowledge sharing within Finance Community and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and standardisation of processes.
Experience in accountancy and a motivating leadership style
In regard to continuous growth of our SSC in Gdansk we are currently looking for candidates with strong leadership skills and knowledge about finance, accounting and IFRS audit requirements. Your background and interest for accountancy may derive from similar position within SSC/BPO industry. ACCA or similar accounting certificates will be beneficial. Experience in SAP GL module is a requirement as well as fluent command of English. Knowledge about BFC, BW would be an advantage.
We are looking for ambitious people with global mind set, who can work under pressure in very challenging and changeable environment and who are capable of building positive relationships and manage stakeholders at various levels in the organization. Therefore, excellent presentation and interpersonal skills are essential. In addition, we expect the candidate to know how to inspire colleagues to perform high-class results while keeping up a positive energy and high spirits.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Relocation package
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Events, integration, like Summer or Xmas Party
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We will continuously invite candidates for further process and will get back to you once we have reviewed your application thoroughly.
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible via this link.