Are you a senior regulatory affairs professional, with the skills to play a key role in the growth of our child nutrition market? Do you want to play a crucial role in a new global agenda? Arla’s Global Trade Policy & Food Regulatory Affairs team in Aarhus has 2 new openings for Senior Specialists to facilitate the global trade of our dairy based Child Nutrition products. We have ambitious plans to take our child nutrition products around the world. If you want to be a part of this exciting journey, this could be the job for you.
Play a key role in our Child Nutrition growth journey
You will be a part pf a team driving food regulatory activities on a global scale related to Child Nutrition products. We have 2 positions available – one will have specific focus on South East Asia/ China and the other one focused on the rest of the world.
As Senior Specialist you will support the business in building the necessary knowledge and procedures related to child nutrition regulatory affairs worldwide. Your overall objective will be to provide assistance to the business units on regulatory requirements related to production, new product development and communication – including food labelling, use of claims, evaluation of new technology and product standards etc. Your ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders spanning regulatory authorities to management is a vital key to your success.
Child nutrition is a growing market but one that carries significant risks. So it is crucial that we have robust procedures in place to ensure high quality, compliant products can be used across the world.
You will ensure our child nutrition products can move freely across borders, but other tasks will include:
- Proactively developing, maintaining and applying your deep regulatory expertise
- Identifying upcoming regulatory changes and coordinating implementation of them
- Developing policies and guidelines
- Working with stakeholders across the organisation, using your position as a Senior Specialist to provide expert knowledge in a commercially understandable way, which allows us to achieve our objectives.
Regulatory experience and food science insights
These are 2 hugely important positions in our child nutrition project and as such, we require experienced and well qualified Senior Specialists to drive and deliver results.
- You hold a higher degree in food science, chemistry, or a similar field within food safety and technology. Knowledge and experience within child nutrition is clearly a strong advantage.
- You have 5+ years of experience managing regulatory affairs in a multinational food or dairy company. Ideally, you are currently in a senior specialist or consultant position and looking for further professional development within an exciting project.
- Knowledge of relevant global regulations is required, with particular interest in candidates with knowledge of Chinese legislation..
- You have a track record in developing a strategic agenda, delivering through others and working with virtual teams.
- You speak and write English, and it would be an advantage if you speak a Scandinavian language as well as other languages.
- You must be flexible to travel approx. 40 days in order to establish connections and relationships with the relevant food authorities.
Application & Contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We will review applications and hold interviews on an ongoing basis. For additional information, please call Jane Norsk at +45 2291 1482.
Please apply via this link.