Become a Student Assistant in Arla
Are you dreaming about working in a global FMCG company with colleagues all over the world? Then a student job in Arla Foods in Denmark is the perfect place to kick-start your future career. As a student assistant at Arla Foods you will join a major company in one of the world’s largest industries. You will get to work on challenging real-life projects in a growth environment with competent and passionate colleagues supporting you while you add invaluable work experience to your resume.
Right now, we are looking for student assistants to join us during Spring and Summer 2018. We may offer student jobs within the following business areas:
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Marketing & Sales
- Information Technology (IT)
- Human Resources & Communication
- Innovation & Business Development
- Finance & Economics
Potentially several positions might become available within each business area. Meaning that you will be taken into consideration whenever we have a new opening within your area of choice.
At Arla Foods we see great potential in investing in our student assistants and we are eager to make sure you develop and succeed during your student job.
Boost your career as a student assistant at Arla Foods
We welcome students of all nationalities and study profiles to apply – as long as you are eager to learn and driven. A good student assistant is a person who is ambitious and thrives on challenges. You have a high energy level and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Overall, we expect you to:
- Start your student job during Spring 2018
- Have at least two years of studies remaining
- Indicate on your CV whether you expect to continue your studies after the Summer - and if so, what you expect to study
- Be able to work approximately 10-15 hours per week, with due consideration to your studies
Please note, that these positions are located in Denmark and in order to apply it is a requirement that you are enrolled in a study programme. The application window is now open.