Someone with the ambition to take the lead and deliver our production objectives
Ideally, you have graduated in the last 1-3 years, or plan to graduate by September 2021, with either a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree. Preferably your education lies within Dairy, food science, engineering or production related subjects, but we are open for other backgrounds.
On one hand, you are ambitious, analytical and result-oriented. On the other, you are a curious and open-minded person who will take pride in working with high-quality dairy products on a global scale at one of our production sites. You learn fast and you are not afraid to ask questions. You enjoy the 'learning by doing' principle and taking lead is mostly fun when it means that others will follow with great motivation.
In addition, it is essential that you:
- Have the drive to deliver results and early on in your rotation be able to demonstrate Arla leadership behaviours
- Have an ambition to grow and to make a difference within your given environment
- Have an open and curious mindset enabling you to gain an insights into and understanding of Arla Foods as a whole
- Have managed to complement your studies with work experience
- Are geographically mobile and flexible within our European core countries
- Are fluent in English and ideally another of the following languages: Danish, Swedish or German
We have closed the application window for our PMG Graduate Programme 2021. Please follow our website and LinkedIn communication if you are interested in joining as a PMG Graduate in September 2022. We will open for applications in November 2021.