Wide range of tasks that are critical to our daily operations
The application window for 2018's Production Management Graduate Programme is now open and the application deadline is January 19th 2018. Apply for the programme here.
The Production Management Graduate Programme will take you to 2 different European production sites where you will spend 18 months at your primary location (Denmark, Sweden, UK or Germany) and 6 months abroad; You will spend the first 6 months at your primary location, then enter a position for 6 months abroad whereafter, you will return to your primary site for the final 12 months. We will ensure that you get the right challenges at the right time to unfold your potential and show us what you have got.
2018's locations are:
- 2 in Denmark (Holstebro - Butter/Cream Cheese)
- 2 in Sweden (Götene - Butter and Jönköping - Fresh Milk/Cream)
- 1 in the UK (Leeds - Fresh Milk/Cream)
- 1 in Germany (Pronsfeld - Milk/Butter/Cream)
During the programme you will be trained in leadership, strategy execution and process facilitation to enhance your performance and people skills and to boost your professional and personal development.
Our former and current graduates have been working on projects closely connected to:
- Optimisation possibilities within our production for working even greener and more cost-consciously
- Facilitation of lean principles implementation
- Quality and process management
- Projects to meet technical, production and logistical challenges
- Team management
On-the-job as well as formalised training will be closely linked to your role in the organisation. We will nurture your talent for becoming a future leader in Arla, and among other things, you will learn how to form high-performing teams.