Internships at Arla
Are you innovative and fully committed to pursuing a career in a global FMCG company? Then an internship in Arla is the perfect way for you to kick-start your career!
We create the future of dairy
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create the future of dairy. We push each other to keep our cooperative at the forefront of the dairy industry, so we can create Good Growth and bring health and inspiration to the world, naturally.
To do so, we need the best talents who strive to learn and develop within a truly global environment.
As an intern in Arla, you will join one of the world’s largest dairy companies and you will get to work on challenging real-life projects in a growth environment with competent and passionate colleagues supporting you, while you add invaluable work experience to your resume.
In Autumn 2021, we offer more than 15 internships in various business areas. The application window for these positions has closed.
Internships Autumn 2021 (the application window is closed):
- Product Lifecycle Management Intern
- HR Intern to Europe HR
- Corporate Communication Intern
- Legal and Mergers & Acquisitions Intern
- Marketing & Communication Intern (Premium Team)
- Media Intern in Arla Denmark Marketing
- Digital Marketing Intern
- Demand Planning Intern
- Finance Intern
- Customer Marketing Intern (Instore Excellence Team)
- Category Development Intern
- Customer Development Intern
- Sales Intern (Milk Based Beverage)
- Sales & Marketing Intern (Foodservice)
- Customer Support Intern
- Maintenance & Reliability Intern
- Project Manager Intern
- Customer Operations & Development Intern
- Commercial & Retail Management Intern
During the application window, we may ask you to complete a behavioural- and a cognitive assessment as part of your internship application.
Why an internship in Arla?
At Arla, we see great potential in investing in our interns and we are eager to make sure you develop and succeed during your internship. Every Autumn, we organise activities for all Interns in Denmark to strengthen your knowledge about our business and improve your personal awareness.
For the second consecutive year, we have been nominated in the category "Best Internship Company in Eastern Jutland". The nominations have come from our very own interns.
What makes an Arla Intern?
To be an Intern in Arla, we expect you to be top of your class, ambitious and eager to learn. Furthermore, there is no predefined definition of your educational background and we encourage everyone to apply.
It is also expected that you:
- Can start your internship early Autumn 2021 (August/September)
- Can stay for 3 – 6 months
- Can work 30 – 37 hours a week with due consideration to your studies
- Have a desire to take part in our ambitious transformation journey
- Have an in-depth understanding of current business and market trends
To be an Intern in Arla, it is a requirement that you are enrolled in a study programme in Denmark during the internship. The internship positions are unpaid.