AFH application workshop August 29
Discover the health effects of dairy and dairy ingredients
Join the workshop and improve your chance of getting your research project funded
In June, Arla Food for Health (AFH) publishes its call for Expressions of Interest (EOI) here.
This year AFH herewith invites for a workshop to support idea generation and research networking. We will detail the call topics and highlight how scientific excellence has been evaluated in previous year’s Expressions of Interest. As collaboration between Aarhus University and University of Copenhagen is key for AFH projects this workshop is also an opportunity to find suitable project partners.
- 10.00-10.05 Welcome, dean Niels Christian Nielsen
- 10.05-10.10 Introduction to Arla Foods, Henrik Jørgen Andersen
- 10.10-10.25 Strategy for Arla Foods Ingredients, Henrik Jørgen Andersen
- 10.25-10.40 Strategy for Arla Foods Amba, Anne Louise Mørkbak
- 10.40-10.55 Presentation of Arla Food for Health, Anne Louise Mørkbak
- 10.55-11.20 Presentation of Arla Food for Health 2018 call and key learnings from previous year’s applications, Peter Wejse
- 11.20-11.30 Q&A
- 11.30-12.30 Lunch and initial networking
- 12.30-12:40 Introduction to workshop, Peter Wejse
- 12:40-14.00 Separate workshops based on 3-4 call topics
- 14.00-14.10 Wrap up and goodbye, Anne Louise Mørkbak
Niels Christian Nielsen, dean of Science and Technology, Aarhus University
Anne-Louise Mørkbak, Director of Arla Food for Health/Director for Global Nutrition Dept, Arla Foods Amba
Peter Wejse, Senior Research Scientist, Arla Foods amba
Henrik Jørgen Andersen, Senior Executive R&D Advisor, Research and Development, Arla Foods Ingredients
Date: 29th of August 2018 at 10.00-14.10
Venue: Arla Foods amba, Sønderhøj 14, 8260 Viby J, 0.0 Personalerum and 0.A1 Auditorie
Sign up: Participation is free of charge but sign-up no later than 15th of August needed.
Please indicate name, affiliation and area of expertise (headline level) by e-mail to Peter Wejse: email@example.com