The submission deadline for online EOIs is 27th October 2017 at 17:00 CET.
- Expressions of Interest must be submitted via email following all instructions detailed here.
- If you are experiencing any technical problems or your query is not answered in the information provided on the website, please contact email@example.com. An information session on Arla’s business and health strategy will take place on 2nd October 2017. Meeting details will be sent to all parties registering interest to attend
- Please read carefully the Guideline for Expressions of Interest before completing an application form.
- EOIs will be reviewed, in first instance, by external science advisors and ranked according to science quality.
- The AFH Steering Committee (SC) conducts an internal review to assess: (i) strategic fit (Arla and University perspective), (ii) business relevance (Arla perspective) and (iii) the science quality as ranked by external science advisors. Projects with a high science quality rating but low business relevance, or low strategic fit, will not be selected.
- AFH SC approves final selection of projects to be funded for the call.
- The Head of AFH communicates decision to principal investigators (PIs) for selected projects, including any requirement for amendments to EOI.
07/07/2017 Launch of the 4th Call for EOI
27/10/2017 Last date to submit EOI
15/12/2017 Decision on funding
31/01/2018 Final project approval and contractual