The submission deadline for EOIs is 15th October 2018 at 17:00 CET.
If you are experiencing any technical problems or your query is not answered in the information provided on the website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please read carefully the Guideline for Expressions of Interest before completing an application form.
- EOIs will be reviewed, in first instance, by external science advisors and ranked according to science quality
- The AFH Steering Committee (SC) conducts an internal review to assess: (i) the science quality as ranked by external science advisors. ii) within call, (iii) strategic fit (Arla and University perspective) (iv) business relevance (Arla perspective. Projects with a high science quality rating but low business relevance, or low strategic fit, will not be selected.) v) Finally, projects including three or more of the AFH partners will gain priority.
- AFH Steering Committee approves final selection of projects to be funded for the call.
- The Head of AFH communicates decision to principal investigators for selected projects, including any requirement for amendments to EOI.
15/06/2018 Announcement of 5th Call for EOI
15/10/2018 Last date to submit EOI
10/12/2018 Decision on funding
31/01/2019 Final project approval and contractual (provisionary date)