If you have a desire to gain valuable real-life experience in a dynamic, global FMCG company next to your studies, this is your chance. Join Arla Foods IT Project Management Office (PMO) as one of our new student assistants.
You will be a part of daily PMO work and assist on day-to-day business as well as drive your own portfolio of tasks and smaller projects. All in all, we offer:
- An exciting and challenging job in a multi-cultural team with highly experienced portfolio, program, and project managers, which will give you an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- The possibility to get hands on experience with IT projects
- A work place at Arla Foods head office in Viby
IT Programme Office – transferring business needs into IT Solutions
You will be part of daily work supporting our planning, prioritization and execution of IT projects, dealing with both the IT employees as well as the rest of the business, conducting various administrative tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project Management/coordination of different smaller projects
- Support in Change Management tasks
- Create different forms of communication material
- Support, plan, and facilitate the department meetings and events
- Support project status reporting
Business student with IT/Project Management interest
You are a master student or at the final year of your bachelor degree with strong knowledge within or-ganisational development, corporate communication, strategy, processes optimization or project man-agement. Hopefully you have some practical experience from a student job within your field of expertise. In addition, you:
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
- Are familiar with Microsoft Office package (2016/Office 365)
- Are strong within Excel - and if you have experience with WBA is will be considered as an advantage
- Communicate and present at a professional level
- Have a strong administrative ability to prioritize and keep track of a busy life
- Are positive and constructive by nature.
In this career defining position you will work approximately 10-15 hours a week. Most of the hours will be within normal office hours, 8 am - 4 pm, but some tasks you can do remotely on your own time.
Application and contact
We look forward to receive your application. For additional information, please call Michael Fiil at +45 8938 1705. Please apply as soon as possible and latest by 9 October. We will continuously invite candidates for further recruitment process and will get back to you once we have reviewed your application thoroughly.
Please apply via this link