If you have a desire to gain valuable real-life experience in a dynamic, global FMCG company next to your studies, this is your chance. Join Arla Foods IT Project Management Office (PMO) as one of our new student assistants.
You will be a part of daily PMO work and assist on day-to-day business as well as drive your own portfolio of tasks and smaller projects. All in all, we offer:
- An exciting and challenging job in a multi-cultural team with highly experienced portfolio, program, and project managers, which will give you an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- The possibility to get hands on experience with IT projects
- A work place at Arla Foods head office in Viby
Part of our digital Team
You will be part of daily work developing digital solutions for the entire Supply Chain, end consumers and our farmers. You will be solving various tasks in our new digital project team doing application programming and development. As you grow in this position, you will be an important player in developing Arla Foods digital solutions and coordinate tasks and projects between IT and the rest of the business.
Front End Development
You are a master student or on your final year of your bachelor degree within computer science, IT engineering or similar. You have a desire for frontend development and design, and know what is happening in the industry in terms of tools and methods. Hopefully you have some experience from another student job or programming in your spare time. In addition, you:
- Are better at seeing solutions than limitations, and you have a creative approach to your work
- Have a good graphic eye and a healthy amount of perfectionism
- Have experience developing in C Sharp
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
In this career defining position you will work approximately 10-15 hours a week. Most of the hours will be within normal office hours, 8 am - 4 pm, but some tasks you can do remotely on your own time.
Application and contact
We look forward to receive your application. For additional information, please call Torben Eriksen at +45 9131 1283. Please apply as soon as possible and latest by 9 October. We will continuously invite candidates for further process and will get back to you once we have reviewed your application thoroughly.
Please apply via this link.