In this position you will develop and lead a center of excellence in terms of promotions analyses which will enable the Arla business to develop promotional strategies. You will recommend the best use of investment (both price and shopper marketing activities) to meet the business objectives and drives the customer marketing strategies for nominated customers in close cooperation with Sales. Finally, you will drive the development and execution of a category and shopper strategy leading to targeted growth of categories as well as winning customers within budget.
What you can expect from us
- You will be responsible for leading and developing your team of 2 Specialists in measuring and tracking ROI KPIs for customers and brands within scope.
- You will work closely with your internal peers to ensure alignment of approach with retailers to identify and share best practice, both internally and externally.
- You will ensure an overview of the returns from total Customer Marketing investment including non-price activity.
- You will execute the brand strategy and both develop and execute a shopper strategy that ensures optimal employment of budget, assortment, space management and promotional effectiveness.
- You will continuously develop and provide input to category plans, sales programs, customer presentations and also handle operational Media campaign processes and plan activation.
What we expect from you
- You possess at least 5 years in a similar role within Shopper Marketing working in a retailer facing role of an international FMCG company and making you familiar with relevant panel data (Nielsen, GfK)
- You have successfully graduated an university course on Master’s level.
- You are used to work within an international company with complex structures and with interaction between regional and international organizations
- You hold strong intercultural and interpersonal competencies as well as both sensitivity and true networking skills
- You speak German and English language business fluent
Help us to improve the daily life of Millions!
Please apply under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition Central Europe) at +49 211 47231 207
Please apply via this link.