Do you thrive in the intersection between people and business in a global company? If so, the position as Senior HR Business Partner in Arla Foods Germany could be your next step. The position is a unique opportunity to play a key role in the German and French business and also drive organizational projects in the designated area.
Within this new role in the Arla organization you will partner with the business in the commercial German and French organization to enhance their business performance. Your role is based in the German Headquarter in Düsseldorf and you will report into the Head of HR Germany+.
- Act as a trusted advisor to all leaders on all HR issues regarding people planning and personal development. Overall you act as a partner in change processes
- Drive HR projects around our People calendar, talent development, workforce mobility and strengthening commercial capabilities
• Address operational and strategic risks and ensure that the managers act in accordance to policies and discover need for driving of new policies
- Quickly build a solid understanding of the business and translate insights into organizational solutions and development activities.
- Translate operational HR support in alignment with the HR centers of excellence towards business and being part of the Commercial HR Europe community and as such work collaboratively with other countries peers to drive European agenda.
- You look back on at least 7 years of experience in a comparable role providing solid strategical HR capabilities and strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Your professional HR experience ideally origins from global FMCG companies and equips you with experience in supporting commercial functions – the perfect candidate has already worked in a cross-border Matrix organization and covered German and French HR
- You are a versatile communicator both in English and German; French skills would be an additional asset
- You hold strong analytical skills and you are familiar within a digitalized and virtual working environment
- You act confident and ambitious challenging experienced senior business leaders once you have identified relevant issues
Your contact to Arla
Please apply under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information, please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition Central Europe) at +49 211 47231 207
Please apply via this link
Search Firms are kindly requested to refrain from calling or proactively proposing candidate resumes.