In the role as Senior Brand Manager Castello you will be responsible for driving and executing an ambitious strategy for Castello to become the number one cross-category specialty cheese brand in Germany. You will support the development and drive the implementation of the Castello brand, using insights to develop strong creative ideas and communication and activation strategies. You will help to build compelling brand plans across the marketing mix and consistently deliver brilliant brand activation, in order to connect with and impact consumers and shoppers, and grow the brand. You will work from our National Headquarter in Düsseldorf and report directly into the Marketing Director for Cheese.
- Developing and driving the brand strategies and plans in cooperation and coordination with the global team
- Delivering short and long-term volume, turnover, profit and brand equity growth through excellent execution of the brand/category strategy
- Developing the NPD strategy and ensure effective delivery
- Delivering annual brand plans to meet KPIs, aligned to strategic objectives and within budget
- Tracking performance of the brand and the success of initiatives and recommending actions to strengthen the brand
- Partnering with agencies to develop compelling creative ideas and engagement platforms including 360 degree channel activation plan
- Leading the creation of strong consumer/category insight led shopper plans
- You will have significant brand management experience within the FMCG industry and a strong track record of effective brand management and delivery of results.
- You will also have a university degree within a marketing or business related discipline.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to provide leadership to key project and cross-functional teams, demonstrating both commercial acumen and effective time and project management.
- Good communication skills are essential for this position along with the ability to work well with others as part of a team.
- You will be creative, confident and outgoing with a true passion for brands and a desire to achieve marketing excellence.
- You are used to work within an international company with matrix structures and interaction between regional and international organizations.
- Finally, you have profound knowledge of the German market and speak German and English language business fluent.
Please apply through this link under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition Central Europe) at +49 211 47231 207
Search Firms are kindly requested to refrain from calling or proactively proposing candidate resumes.