At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Buko®, Kærgarden®, Arla Skyr ® and Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favourite in many German households.
Logistics department in Düsseldorf is responsible for logistics operations for Arla Foods in Central Europe (Germany, Austria, Luxembourg and France) and includes inbound, intermediate and outbound logistics, Warehouse operations as well as planning functions and logistics development. You will report to the Senior Manager Logistics Development and will drive the development of logistics in cooperation with commercial, finance and the rest of the logistics and supply chain organization. You will work out of Düsseldorf but will spend time both on our sites and Distribution Center’s within Central Europe.
- The position will provide you opportunities to broaden your knowledge within the field of supply chain management. You get the great opportunity to make a difference and to be part of building up a Business Groups Logistics function in order to deliver and develop a cost efficient logistics with the right delivery service to customer.
- You will identify possible improvements and be the driving force behind analysis and implementation projects
- You will carry our execution securing the best prerequisites in order to achieve a cost efficient supply chain with great delivery service to our customers.
- Also, you will support and work with process tools and development in close collaboration with our transport operations, planning function, Distribution Center’s and commercial departments in order to contribute to continuous improvements within Logistics.
- In addition to strong project management skills, you have relevant logistics working experience within a process industry; ideally within FMCG;
- You possess good understanding of SAP R3 and APO and are able to translate technical logistic requirements into SAP processes in order to get them realized in the systems
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree within Supply Chain Management or in a comparable field
- Apart from being analytical, you have a strategic and holistic mindset and are highly skilled communicator who shows how to present and make complex information accessible to key stakeholders at different organizational levels
- Finally, you are flexible, positive, committed and proficient in written and spoken German and English.
Please apply under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Corina Conen (Consultant Manager Talent Acquisition Central Europe) at +49 176 34095240
Search Firms are kindly requested to refrain from calling or proactively proposing candidate resumes.
Please apply via this link.