Here is your opportunity to develop and drive the growth potential within Arla Foodservice towards our 2020 strategy. Join us in a role with excellent development possibilities in a department where our ambition is to lead and shape the foodservice model of tomorrow.
Manage our innovation pipeline
Reporting to the senior marketing manager, you join 5 professional colleagues in Foodservice Marketing and will be responsible for managing, developing and optimising the innovation pipeline internally to support our 2020 targets. Doing so in close cooperation with the category & channel manager as well as the channel & application manager, you will drive designated projects on product development and packaging and optimise key processes. Moreover, you take on the role of process leader in selected new product development (NPD) projects and act as the internal anchor to supply chain and the Global Product Management team.
Based in Aarhus, Denmark, you become the one pulling the strings and keeping track of the different processes as you:
- Internal expert in the NPD launch process and project leader for implementation
- Secure coordination and implementation of new products, packaging/designs including creation of master data and product sheets to the market
- Function as the internal process manager of all new designs and redesigns on relevant foodservice products and ensure coordination between local marketing and the global organization
- Acts as 'first entry point' to supply chain and provide support and advice to ensure sustainable solutions for the product and packaging area while keeping logistical and production costs to a minimum
- Secure efficient cross-functional coordination and stakeholder management between category and support functions, i.e. Quality, Legal, Global Purchasing, Planning etc.
- Handle continuous quality issues and more persistent order fulfillment issues.
Service-minded project manager with attention to food and/or foodservice
This role requires you to be structured and have good planning skills. Rather than being a project manager, you manage the processes in the projects, so you need to have a high sense of quality and detail in executing your tasks. Though you can analyze in detail, you are also a great collaborator, enabling you to navigate within a large matrix organization. And you have a curious, proactive mindset.
- You hold a degree in business or in dairy and food science combined with solid experience from FMCG and/or foodservice.
- Preferably, though not a prerequisite, you have deep insight into the Arla organization and NPD plan process understanding.
- You possess great project management skills combined with a solid analytical foundation.
- You speak and write English fluently.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply via this LINK as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Senior Marketing Manager, Foodservice Marketing, Pernille Hougaard at +45 91 31 45 44.
Please apply via this link