In regard to continuous growth of our Shared Service Centre in Gdańsk we are currently looking for candidates with solid knowledge about accounting and finance. If your leading skills are fine-tuned, this job could be right up your alley!
A natural leader turning plans into action
Fueled by your passion and dedication you'll be responsible for the service and performance culture within Order to Cash - Dispute team.
Your main focus will be:
- Delivering operational plans and setting day-to-day team objectives,
- Driving and delivery of people agenda,
- Ensuring the realization of according to good practice and SLA and securing a valid data-output for further analysis,
- Ensuring compliance with external regulatory requirements, internal control standards and group compliance policy,
- Keeping process documentation updated,
- Delivering measurable, productivity improvements standardization,
- Ensuring timely month-end activities accordingly to Arla's closing table.
You will be responsible for ensuring smooth communication and working relation with Process and Solution Owners and all other stakeholders within O2C area in Arla Foods.
Another important part of your job will be driving improvements and manage the implementation of new products, solutions and processes and contributing to further O2C department development.
Experience in O2C area along with motivating leadership style
Your background and interest for accounts receivables may derive from similar position within SSC/BPO industry. It is crucial that you have at least three years’ experience in accountancy and proven track of leadership e.g. among project groups or transition. You must have solid knowledge of SAP AR module and MS Office package.
To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently. We are looking for ambitious people and who are able to work under pressure in very challenging and changeable environment and who are capable of building positive relationships and manage stakeholders at various levels in the organization. Therefore, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. In addition, we expect the candidate to know how to inspire colleagues to perform high-class results while keeping up a positive energy and high spirits.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please send your application to the HR department via the following link