Do you have a technical background or simply a good understanding of spare parts used in a production environment? And do you find it exciting to structure data and standardise processes? Then we present a challenge you might relish: build a global structure and work flow to our technical materials and spare parts inventory. Your success can make a huge difference in many parts of Arla Foods.
Joining Procurement Services in our headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark, you will work in a newly established position that you can influence in many different directions and make your own. As a department, we ensure that supplier data in Arla Foods is up to standard when establishing new data and maintaining existing ones.
Set structure, standards and work flow
Your primary role in the team will be take part in projects aiming to standardise spare parts master data, ensure existing data is rectified to follow the new standards, and develop a new work flow for data creation. Overall, your responsibilities will be to:
- Own Plant Maintenance (PM) spare part master data within SAP PM solution
- Conduct quality assurance on new data, gatekeeping the quality of data creation
- Support sites, vendors and other stakeholders
- Take part in or lead related projects
- Own the super user community, e.g. driving and maintaining local super users in a common forum
Initially, you will establish and roll out a clear and global governance model for data creation in cooperation with stakeholders at dairies, the supply chain, our procurement coordinator, IT, and the global master data department. This includes rectifying existing data to follow one standard.
Technical understanding and personal drive
This is a role where you need to have the personal drive to build structure and see changes through when implementing new standards and work flows. Your communication skills are good, and you work well together with stakeholders at all levels to guide them in the right direction. Having sense of urgency and detail orientation, you are persistent and take pride in delivering quality work on time. Your background:
- You have a technical education and experience with maintenance in a production environment.
- OR you are already a master data specialist with knowledge of technical materials and spare parts used in production, preferably in the food industry.
- You have sound understanding of project work, enabling you to get projects moving and drive changes.
- You are interested in and driven by data quality in an ERP system (we use SAP).
- You speak and write English well, and you master one Scandinavian language.
Send your application
Apply as soon as possible and no later than 11 December. We will continuously invite candidates for further process and will get back to you once we have reviewed your application thoroughly. For additional information, please call Elizabeth Bollerup at +45 8733 2729.
Please apply via this link.