At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Tickler®, and Lurpak® – names like these, make us a vital, natural part of everyday life in over 100 countries around the world.
At the heart of our business are 19,000 global employees and every single one of us plays an important role. Together we build on our €10bn turnover and continue to grow our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We are looking to recruit experienced Class 1 HGV Bulk Farm Collection Drivers to work at our Lockerbie Dairy. Collecting milk from farms in the region and delivering to processing point, the role of a Bulk Farm Driver will include:
- Providing a professional, consistent and timely driving service to the Company
- Undertaking vehicle checks prior to leaving the depot, wash/fuel vehicle
- Collecting Products within specified schedules to meet the company’s requirements
- Completing all relevant documentation
- Complying with legislation concerning driver’s hours, vehicle maintenance procedures
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with company, customer and legal standards
- Presenting a professional and positive image of the company at collection and process points
To be considered for this role, you must be an experienced Tanker Driver and hold a clean and current HGV 1 licence. In return you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with a market leading company that encourages internal promotion.
The closing date for this role is 30th of September 2016. Please apply via this link.