At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Join us as the Junior P2P Accountant with Finnish and you'll become a vital part of our company. As well-established Financial Shared Service in Tricity we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Assisting internal clients as well as their customers and vendors
- Team cooperation in order to improve processes
- Sorting incoming post and archiving documents
- Verification of documents in Smart Scan with a special attention to country specific guidelines provided by country teams
- Handling PO and non-PO invoices and credit notes in SAP ( workflow handling, manual posting, cancellations )
- Registration of incoming reminders
What we expect from you:
- Finance and accounting / economic or similar area education
- Advanced English and Finnish knowledge in speech and writing
- Analytical thinking
- Creativity and ingenuity
- Organizational skills
- Understanding company’s values
- Good knowledge of computer programs
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP will be a major plus
If you know other languages like Dutch, French or German we will make sure you make good use of it.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun Office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Chill out rooms with Xbox 360 and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please send your application to HR department via following link