At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Join us as the Junior A2R Accountant and you'll become a vital part of A2R Department. If you are demonstrating accounting knowledge and problem solving attitude followed, you are the one we are looking for!
Performance and accuracy
Reporting to your Team Leader you will be responsible for performing A2R activities according to SLA and scope of duties. Thank to that you'll contribute to the service dedicated for Business Groups of Arla globally.
Your example activities will be:
- Processing requirements coming in from Business Groups and Corporate within finance modules
- Performing General Ledger period-end procedures due to timetable and current SLA
- Reconciling, monitoring and reporting status of B/S accounts
- Running and reconciling settlements for cost allocation
- Preparing, validating and booking of manual entries
- Generating reports and preparing KPIs for internal analysis
- Creating and maintaining process documentation
Another part of your job would be participation in process improvements projects and support to direct supervisor in other tasks assigned.
Accounting knowledge and drive to perform
We are looking for someone who:
- Has good knowledge of accounting procedures and principles
- Shows positive attitude and engagement
- Appreciates teamwork
- Understands and applies Company Values
- Understands standardization and lean agenda across A2R
- Is open to change and improvements
Furthermore, you’ll have to speak English fluently and use MS Excel on a daily basis so excellent analytical skills and attention to details will be crucial. Experience in accounting will be an asset.
What you can expect from us:
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Work in an international team and matrix structure
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office J
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please send your application to HR department via following link