At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthytaste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. We are 4,000 UK and 19,000 global employees at the heart of it. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We are currently looking for three Innovation Managers to join our marketing team at our head office in Leeds. These roles will each report to the relevant Category Director. As Innovation Manager you will lead the delivery of an ongoing category specific Brand and Own Label innovation pipeline delivering against net rev targets and supporting category and brand growth.
Key Measurable Outputs
- 0-3 year rolling commercially viable innovation pipeline delivering against Net Rev Building Blocks
- Delivery of a clear innovation strategy built into 3 year growth plans with building blocks defined, supporting the delivery of the overall category and brand strategy
- Cross functional Innovation Process management to ensure high levels of stakeholder engage-ment and influence ensuring projects progress to gate 2 within projected timescales.
- Feed into the creation and deliver the +3 year innovation strategy aligned with the category and relevant brand strategy that supports the ambitions of the overall category.
- Create, lead and drive commercially viable innovation concepts from ideation through to launch for locally developed innovations – Branded and OL
- Present and prioritise on going commercially viable share and steal opportunities for the pipe-line.
- Within Champion models, influence Global (alongside the category teams) to develop and accelerate relevant innovations for CUK ensuring full visibility in CUK of what will be delivered and when.
- Leads, drives and delivers selected commercially viable lead market innovation projects to launch.
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of retailer priorities and strategies to help fuel the OL pipeline in line with the internal OL Category strategy
- Understanding and awareness of Site capabilities, capacities and developments (locally and globally) to help accelerate the pipeline.
- Develop and utilise ongoing consumer, market, competitor and macro understanding to be ap-plied to help fuel the innovation pipeline ensuring that external macros knowledge is shared in-ternally.
- Work alongside agencies and the insight team to ensure the right, innovative approach is adopted for each project.
- Effective Stakeholder management within CUK and Global ensuring that the right stakeholders are informed and influenced to ensure successful project delivery. (Cross Functional Project groups to be set up per project where appropriate)
- Consistency in innovation project delivery by creating and following clear critical paths per pro-ject ensuring cross functional collaboration with all internal stakeholders at every stage of the process.
- Influence global in developing the right product and packaging solutions for CUK aligned to the CUK category and innovation strategy.
- Supporting the management of the CUK Spring process:
- Attendance at monthly Category & CAT meetings to provide innovation updates and ensure buy-in for innovation concepts
- For OL NPD present Innovations into customers
To be successful in this role you will have experience working within an FMCG environment, along with experience of working alongside external agencies, extracting maximum value and insights from findings. You will have high levels of commercial acumen with strategic and creative thinking and problem solving skills. With a strong team work ethic, you will also have outstanding influencing and relationship building skills.
The closing date for this role is 9th October.
Please apply via this link