An opportunity has arisen to join the team of HR Administration. By supporting business processes and providing high level service you’ll enable Arla to achieve its real market potential.
Your tasks as an HR Administrator
You will support the Global Recruitment Process as follows:
- Posting job advertisements on selected media
- Sending out test links to candidates
- Contacting candidates via phone to invite them for interviews
- Booking selected recruiters for handling the interviews
- Providing recommendations to process-related problems
- Assisting in modifying those processes when needed (process improvement)
Next, you will monitor and handle mails and phone calls supporting Arla’s employees and managers globally, to perform their tasks related to HR processes.
On top of that you will act as a change agent in regards to operational work, transitions, new tasks and implement improvements for master data and internal control processes.
All in all, you’ll have a chance to give a real boost to your career by working in a truly international environment while cooperating with Business Stakeholders and Solution Owners, and when supporting junior specialists from your team.
Administrator with hands on approach
Preferably you have working knowledge about SuccessFactors system, a good understanding of recruitment process and you are willing to work aligned with Arla’s global procedures in this area. MS Office holds no secrets for you,
Due to the markets you will support – you feel comfortable communicating in English and German in speech and writing. As you will work with various stakeholders across the organization, you are an excellent communicator, with the ability to build long-term relationships based on mutual trust and engagement. You are service minded and reliable when it comes to cooperation with internal and external client.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please send your application to the HR department via the following link