Would you like to help digitally connect 12,000 farmer owners across Europe with each other and their business, Arla? Do you know what it takes to create engaging web solutions and digital content with the end user in mind? Then you could be the new digital project manager we are looking for.
Arla Foods is building a new Owner Portal which will host key business and communication services that are essential to the management of Arla’s relationship with its farmer owners. As our new senior digital project manager in Owner Communication, you will have a central role in establishing the communication part of the new portal.
In this role, you will be responsible for the creation of a social collaboration platform, where our owners can update themselves on Arla, easily connect with each other and share knowledge. You will be the communication link to Arla IT and Member Relations and make sure that the portal meets both business and user requirements.
Ensure quality user experience
You will become part of Global Communications in Arla Foods, specifically the owner communications team. You will have monthly international travel activity across the seven European countries where our owners are based, as you hold workshop meetings with our farmers and colleagues. The position is a two-year project position based in Arla’s headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark. If you wish to work from Stockholm or Copenhagen, you will need to travel to our headquarters regularly.
You will lead the process with Member Relations and Communications to define key functionalities and targets for the communication and collaboration aspects of the new Owner Portal. Working closely with IT, Member Relations and your colleagues in Communications, you:
- Contribute with specialist knowledge on trends and new features, user experience and community construction
- Ensure that user experience is a key focus and seen as a must-win battle in the development of the platform
- Plan the portal roll-out process for both owners and internal stakeholders
- Ensure that all relevant stakeholders are engaged in the project
- Develop a digital content strategy for Owner Communication
Digital frontrunner with strong networking skills
You are tech-savvy and like to stay updated on the latest trends within digital communications. Your key driver has always been to deliver solutions based on end user behaviour. You love to engage users in the development process. On a personal level, you are outgoing and proactive, and you take a highly structured approach to your tasks.
Team work comes naturally, and you understand that collaboration is the key to success in our work. Your solid listening and communication skills ensure that all stakeholders feel that their needs are addressed. Finally, your interpersonal and networking skills enable you to create a great and winning working environment within the project team. In addition, you:
- Have a master’s degree in IT, business, communication or similar
- Have 5+ years of experience with leading international projects in a large global organisation and/or working with external consultancies
- Have documented experience with UX design and social collaboration tools
- Are experienced in working with both agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- Are fluent in English – German or a Scandinavian language is a plus but not a must.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than 16 December 2016. For additional information, please call Digital Consultant, Jonas Bladt Hansen: +45 8733 2825 or Director, Marie Gang Larsen at +45 8938 1608.
This position is based in the Arla headquarters in Viby, Denmark. However, the right candidate could choose to work from one of our European offices and travel to our headquarters a few days a week. Regular travel in Europe should also be expected.
Please apply via this LINK