At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Buko®, Kærgarden®, Arla Skyr ® and Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favourite in many German households.
Located in the regional Headquarter in Düsseldorf you will be part of our German Marketing Team. It will be your responsibility to champion digital transformation, develop and execute the Digital Strategy of Arla Foods Deutschland as well as become a partner for your Marketing colleagues at the realization of the digital brand activation. You will report directly into one of the Category Directors.
- You will translate the marketing objectives of our product categories into a digital plan and become a partner for the Marketing teams in developing and executing best-in-class ways to create Arla presence in all relevant online channels
- You will lead external agencies in development and maintenance of our Digital Eco-System – with relevant content and assure alignment with our brand strategies
- Furthermore, you will lead relevant agencies in handling of social media channels and content in alignment with the Arla vision of a “Good Growth”
- You will set up, evaluate and optimize all digital activities by using relevant analytic tools (Google Analytics and Arla internal solution)
- Together with the teams from Brand Management you will finally be responsible for the coordination of all digital brand activities and give advice on appropriate digital activation activities
- Become an ambassador of Digital thinking inside organization
- You are capable to understand the business of other departments and translate this into a digital strategy
- You understand Digital channels and the way of working with them: Own Eco-System: www, Social channels, Paid Digital Media: VOD, banners, WOM, influencer marketing as well as Digital Media KPIs
- You will have at least 5 years of Online Marketing experience giving you versatile technical knowledge in all typical Online Marketing fields, such as steering of webcontent, SEO, SEA and Google Analytics
- Based on your professional experience you hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Economics or in a comparable discipline
- You are a multicultural and open minded personality with social media affinity and interest in digital media trends and innovations
- Strong project management skills and both good German and English language skills round up your profile
Please apply via this link under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information, please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition Central Europe) at +49 211 47231 207
Search Firms are kindly requested to refrain from calling or proactively proposing candidate resumes.