At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla®, Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. We are 4,000 UK and 19,000 global employees at the heart of it. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Finance Business Partner to support our Commercial team at our head office in Leeds. In this role you will report to the Sales Finance Director.
This is a challenging and demanding role undertaking the finance support to some of our key business units. The role has full responsibility for the first line of finance support to the customer business units and will have exposure to management at all levels so being able to build positive relationships is key. The successful applicant will need to be able to work independently, have the ability to positively chal-lenge and influence and will also be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
Some of the key responsibilities in this role will include:
• Acting as the key finance business partner and trusted advisor to a specific Business unit within the Commercial team
• Driving and preparing sound business cases as required e.g. Tenders
• Following up on performance and challenging for improvements
• Working closely with the sales and price management teams to maximize our price opportunities in the market
• Ensuring performance targets are visible and embedded within the teams and helping to ensure we have an effective performance dialogue
• Reviewing monthly performance and signing-off month end for customers
• Managing risk and ensuring we have sound controls e.g. customer agreements
• Helping to drive improvements in DSO and aged debt
• Reviewing forecasts and ensuring accurate pricing is in place
• Supporting other members of the sales finance team and covering these areas if prioritized by the Sales Finance Director
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with previous experience of working in a similar commercially focussed role. With an ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines, you will have a pro-active and independent approach to your work. You will demonstrate good influencing skills and will be able to make sound judgements. Confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders at differ-ent levels, you will be able to build positive relationships across the business. Finally you will also have strong Microsoft Office skills and, ideally, experience of working with SAP.
The closing date for this role is 14th December. To apply please click here