At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla®, Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. We are 4,000 UK and 19,000 global employees at the heart of it. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We are currently looking for three Customer Brand Managers to join our marketing team at our head office in Leeds. In these roles you will report to the relevant Marketing Category Director.
As Customer Brand Manager you will lead the Own Label business for a defined retailer & category. Delivering best in class relationship management you will help to develop and identify opportunities across the dairy category in conjunction with the customer to drive growth for Arla and retailers aligned to category strategy. Coordinating activities for an aligned category you will ensure the best holistic outcome. You will deliver business results through cross functional working, overseeing performance and recommending corrective actions against operational objectives and category/business strategy.
Some key responsibilities in the role include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for customer on their OL brand development with Arla across all categories and representing the customers brand within Arla.
- Owning the relationship with retailer’s product developer and helping to build strong relationship with retailer’s technical manager in collaboration with Arla’s technical manager.
- Developing and maintaining a clear understanding of retailer priorities, strategies & communications platforms to help fuel category/Own Label strategy
- Supporting Business Manager in leading strong retailer engagement sessions including strategy, 6ps, portfolio evolution including engagement on benchmarking and for NPD including submissions/panels.
- Taking responsibility for consumer benchmarking on aligned category to evolve OL strategy & portfolio as required
- Facilitating NPD pipeline via ownership of ideation sessions in collaboration with customer & Arla marketing & sales team to deliver long-term pipeline to drive the category, meet the customer’s category strategy goals & grow both businesses.
To be successful in this role you will have significant retail management or brand management experience within an FMCG environment and a proven track record of effective project management and delivery of results. You will ideally have experience of working with own label and will also have worked closely with major retailers. You will have high levels of commercial acumen with strategic and creative thinking and problem solving skills. With a strong team work ethic, you will also have outstanding influencing and relationship building skills and will be comfortable liaising with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
The closing date for this role is 16th October.
Please apply via this link