In this position you will define local category & brand strategy and annual category & brand business plan. You will coordinate and execute a wide range of activities (e.g. activation of brand assets, product launches, promotions etc.) to achieve the growth targets of the category. Working in a global environment you will report directly into the Group Vice President Germany+ (including France, Lux. and Austria).
What you can expect from us
- You will lead a team of 3 direct reports and drive the vision for the BSM category in Germany and be responsible for the strategy development and operational planning
- You will activate global brand portfolios for the champion brands and adapt for local brand assets and communication
- You will support the innovation process for champion and builder brands by providing input to global category and innovation team
- You will drive the local performance of your category and manage the category P&L by reviewing, forecasting and you will initiate corresponding actions
- You will drive annual category & brand business planning and balance both consumer and customer perspective
- You will be part of the German Management Team and the Global Category Management Team.
What we expect from you
- You possess profound experience in a similar holistic role being strategically responsible for a food or non-food category within an international FMCG company
- You have successfully graduated a university course on Master’s level.
- You hold strong intercultural skills and possess the ability to lead your category from consumer need perspective
- You are used to work within an international company with matrix structures and interaction between regional and international organizations
- You have profound knowledge of the German market and speak German and English language business fluent
Help us to improve the daily life of Millions
Please apply under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition Central Europe) at +49 211 47231 207.
Please apply via this Link